Marketing and Branding Speaker
Looking for a captivating and fun speaker to engage your team, organization or association? Jessica’s bubbly and candid style of presenting can help your audience better understand the issues behind small business growth and brand management. All of the topics Jessica passionately writes and speaks about are to help small business owners understand what it takes to get from point zero to brand hero.
I was excited that Jessica could host my first event. I asked Jessica because of her experience both as a small business owner and marketing professional. Her presentation was engaging and there were good discussions; it felt like everyone left with a better understanding of how to, at least, evaluate their marketing needs.
– Jennifer Kready, Engage with Entrepreneurs
Jessica presented to our group recently, and the results were terrific. She did an excellent job of interacting with the audience and taught us all a lot about using LinkedIn for business and career development purposes. A postevent survey of the audience reflected very high marks as well. We would definitely like to have her back!
– Jill A. Holup, CFA Society of Austin
Jessica speaks on small business leadership and marketing issues:
- How to Find Your Brand
- Using Social Media to Support Your Brand
- Turn Customers into Raving Fans
- Transform Your Employees into Brand Ambassadors
- What Search Engine Optimization Really Means
- Developing Content Marketing Plans
- Writing a No-Bullshit Marketing Plan
Hot Dog Marketing Headquarters: (512) 537-6575 ext. 700